- Truth About Abs and 31 Day Fay Loss Cure Compared
- Which is the best online weight loss plan? The heavy weights go head to head, Mike Geary and Vic Magary both provide an excellent system for getting fit and losing weight, but who is the winner?
- Surf The Web And Raise Cash For Charity
- Google Chrome have created an extension for their web browser that donates money to charity whenever you open a new tab. So now whenever you surf the web you can feel good about yourself for doing your bit for charity.
It will only last for a few more days though.
- Mom Sues McDonalds for Promoting Junk Food to Kids
- McDonalds has been putting childrens toys in its Happy Meals for years, but now a mom is striking back by taking McDonalds to court on the grounds that they are using illegal (in California) marketing tactics to promote junk food to kids.
She is backed by some heavyweights though, with many top scientists in agreement that McDonalds has to stop their marketing methods.
- Are Your Weight Loss or Bodybuilding Supplements Legal?
- The FDA issued a warning yesterday that several brands of weight loss and body-building supplements that contain illegal substances that are dangerous for your health are still being sold online.
The weight loss / muscle gain that these products provide is not worth the health risk associated with them. No point in being slim and dead.
- Exercise Takes Just 1% Of Your Day
- So many people say that they do not have time for exercise. This is of course just a lame excuse. Exercise can be done in just 15 minutes a day, or 1% of your day!
So get on with it! The workout linked on MotleyHealth provides 15 minutes of insane intensity which will raise heart rates and get your muscles burning fat in no time (well, 15 minutes actually).
- The Guardian Gives Advice on Staying Safe Online
- How to spot and avoid a telephone Internet scam. Cold callers use many tricks to scam you out of your well earnied money. Learn their methods to protect yourself. Tell your friends and family.
1. If someone calls you saying that there is a problem with your computer, hang up - it is a scam (this does not include the IT department at work!)
2. Never run anything on your computer if you do not know why you are doing it.
3. You never need to pay for any extra security from Microsoft - your Operating Systems (Windows) should be set to automatically update.
- YouTube Has Crashed - Videos Have Gone!
- Why can#t I see YouTube videos? That is the word on the street. Nobody can watch their YouTube TV. Its like the end of the World. Remember when there was no fuel, and the milk ran out? This is way worse!
- The Big Society Means Big Health - Or DIY Health
- Interesting times ahead in the UK for health. Plans to change the way the health service deals with wellbeing cases has been put forward. More focus on people and communities to work closely together to bring about healthier lifestyles, encourage healthier diets and get people exercising.
All good. People need direct contact and hands on education if we are to overcome the obesity crisis. Not distant government policy that people cannot follow. Leave government policy to sorting out the food and drinks industry that poisons the public with sugar and fat.
- Snow Continues to Cause Chaos Across Great Britain
- Great Britain, a country famous for its weather, or at least for the love of the topic of weather as a conversation starter, and often ender, is under the icy grip of snow at the moment. Pictured below is a gritter in Scotland that somehow flipped off the road. Airports closed, schools closed, people cold.
On the bright side, I had a lovely morning yesterday sledging with my son. It was his first time on a sledge and he did really well.
- BlackBerry Curve (8520) For Sell - eBay.co.uk
- Opening bids £99.99, plus 10% of the winning bid goes to Bletchley Park Trust Limited.
- Leslie Nielsen Dies of Pneumonia
- Leslie Nielsen has died after suffering from pneumonia, he was 84 years old. Star of classic comedies such as Airplane! and The Naked Gun film series, he was famous for his one-liners and deadpan homour.
- Women Fail To Recognise When They Are Overweight
- It seems that part of the cause of the global weight and obesity problem is that women often fail to know when they become overweight. In one recent study women were asked if they think that they are overweight or not. Surprisingly, most women got it wrong.
Some women responded to say that they think that they are an ideal weight when they were in fact obese. You can check to see if you are overweight or not here: http://www.motleyhealth.com/are-you-overweight-body-mass-index-bmi-calculator
- Drinking Causes Heart Disease
- Binge drinkers take note - it causes heart disease. Drinking has been known to be an unhealthy past time for a while, but now there is a connection between binge drinking (i.e. drinking copious amounts of booze in a short time) and increase risk of developing heart disease.
- Don't Work - It's Not Healthy. Time To Retire?
- Those that manage to retire are happier people with improved mental health. Generally the condition that affects people the most who are forced to carry on working into old age is depression.
There are no noticeable physical improvements to healthy amongst those that stop working, but mental health improves significantly.
- Celebrity Diet and Weight Loss Workouts
- More news and information on how the most popular celebrities get fit and lose weight. Vannessa Hudgens is on the Zone Diet, or sometimes Fat Flush. Miley Cyrus prefers the 5 Factor Diet, and Harry Potter, sorry I mean Daniel Radcliffe, is just a lean, mean fighting machine at heart!
- Snow Is On Its Way To The UK!
- Lots of snow coming, so dust of the snow boots, clean the sledge, dig out the gloves and shovels, grit the drive.
- PE and Sports in School Has Failed Many
- I remember PE at school (The Sandon School from 1985-1990). It was a farce really. We were "taught" football, rugby, tennis. basketball, cricket, athletics, cross country, softball, volley ball - those are the ones I remember.
Never had the opportunity to learn anything for long enough to determine if anyone was good. I remember a games teacher telling me I could bowl a cricket ball well - that was the last time we did cricket bowling practice.
I also remember a games teacher asking me, after my 2nd (and last) time playing hockey, if I had played before. I replied "yes, last week" and that was the end of that.
I certainly feel that the school curriculum failed me at sports education. It was only when I went to Uni and discovered martial arts that I got fit for the first time in my life.
- Students Protest Against Fees - Riot Van Rocked by Anarchists
- Students are kicking up a storm in London again today, and there are several peaceful protests in many other cities across the country.
It does seem that anarchists have hijacked the protests, the large A on top of the police riot van indicates that it was an anarchist running the show, not a student.
Will it change anything? Probably not. Universities need money to operate, they are not cheap businesses to run. The proposed fees are a bit high, but maybe that is what is needed - ensure that only the most dedicated people go to university to further their education.
Its a tough decision, but with cuts in every other part of the economy and society, then students cannot expect further education to be exempt.
For all the critics out there complaining about the students rioting - just remember, it is often anarchists taking over a peaceful demo. Anarchists have no place in an ordered society or in higher education.
- Prince Philip Plans To Retire Early - When He Is 90
- Most people hate the idea of working until they are 65, but Prince Philip is expected by some to keep going until he drops. Well, he has said no. He will stop working when he is 90 years old and from then on enjoy a quiet retirement, maybe playing with his great grand children! Yes Wills and Kate, we are talking about you - you are not getting any younger you know!
- Long Bank Holiday in April / May - Royal Wedding
- The date has been announced, Wills and Kate are getting married at Westminster Abbey on Friday 29th April. We all get a day off work before the May bank holiday - perfect!
- Google Agrees to Remove Streetview Information
- When Google started gathering streetview images it was also accidentely gathering details of private wireless internet connections. This was naughty. Google has agreed to delete this information. That is good.
- Movember - Grow a Moustache to Raise Awareness for Men's Health
- Movember is a movement that aims to raise greater awareness of the main causes of early male death. It focuses on prostate cancer, but many other health charities are also covered by various countries.
It also organizes people to raise funds for the chosen charities. All you have to do is sign up, and then from the 1st November start growing a moustache.
So here is my own attempt so far, 19 days in, 11 to go.
- Beyonce's Banned Advert - Is It Really That Bad?
- Here is the advert that has been banned from showing during the day on the television by the Advertising Standards Agency (ASA).
The ASA says it received 14 complaints that the advert was offensive and unsuitable for broadcast when children might be watching.
14 people complain, and an advert gets pulled from daytime TV. What is the World coming to?
- Catherine Middleton Windsor Wedding Diet and Workout Plan
- Get fit and healthy like Kate Middleton. Play sports, go to the gym, do yoga and cycle, and eat a healthy diet.
- Prince William to Marry Catherine Middleton
- Wills it getting married, there is hope that there may be a King and Queen together on the thrown once again. How exciting.
- 5 Elements Kids Martial Arts for Children
- Kids of all ages can train at 5 Elements, but especially good are their range of classes for kids. They have little tigers now (the newest classes) which are for pre-school kids, and teach all the way up to teenager.
- Active Kids - Martial Arts and Dance for Fitness and Weight Management
- Getting kids more active is one way to tackle obesity. In Essex there are now many places to take children to get them moving more. Martial arts provides some well structured programs for children of all ages. The new Karate Kid film
Dance is also becoming more popular again since the Strictly Come Dancing revival. There are some well established dance studios that have good kids classes.
One of the original and often forgotten children's fitness classes is gymnastics, which is excellent for both boys and girls, although still has a stigma attached for boys.
- Obese Teens Most Likely To Die From Obesity
- If a person is obese by time they are a teenager they are far more likely to become morbidly obese as an adult and greatly increase the likelihood of developing long term health problems that will led to conditions such as diabetes, cancer, heart disease, stroke and eventually an early death.
So lose weight.
- Lose Belly Fat - UK Weight Loss Group
- How to Lose Weight and Get Fit - The MCD Weight Loss Plan | Get Fit and Lose Weight | MotleyHealth®
- Stomach Exercises To Help You Lose Belly Fat | Get Fit and Lose Weight | MotleyHealth®
- Cheap CPM Health and Fitness Adverts
- The ads on MotleyHealth have now reduced to around $1.10 eCPM with Buysell ads. Great value for money. If you have a fitness or health product that you wish to advertise then this is the site to start a new online promotion on. Great rates, lots of monthly page views, targeted traffic, retuning users.
- Craig Ballantyne’s Turbulence Training for Abs – Weight Loss eBook Review | Health, Fitness and Weight Loss | MotleyHealth®
- 6 Exercise and Diet Plans Compared | Get Fit and Lose Weight | MotleyHealth®
- Martial Arts Classes Teach Children Self Discipline and Improve Character | Get Fit and Lose Weight | MotleyHealth®
- MotleyHealth® How to Lose Weight, Get Fit, Workouts, Exercises, Diets, Weight Loss
- Drink Beer And Lose Weight!
- OK, not quite drink beer and lose weight, but these low carb beers have less sugar, and that means less energy, which means you are less likely to gain weight. And if you drink in moderation and compensate by eating less and do some exercise, then weight loss is still possible while you are having a beer. Remember also that beer helps to rehydrate after exercise - but only 1 or 2.
- Katy Perry's Diet and Fitness Secrets Revelead!
- How to stay in great shape like the sexy Katy Perry. Learn her little secrets here.
- If You Like The Queen, Tell Her (on Facebook)
- The Queen has a Facebook page. You can like it if you want. Then you will have the Royal diary posted to your FB profile every day. Lucky you!
- Google Is Watching You, Always!
- Big Brother is here, and like the warnings about the Devil, he pretends to Do No Evil. The name is Google, and he is watching you. But is it a bad thing?
- British Government Make People Work for Benefits
- Seems a bit un-British, but maybe the only way to get people off long-term unemployment benefit. If some people have to work a full week for their £60, they may just go and get a proper job.
- To End Obesity Governments Need to Tackle the Food Industry
- People get fat because they eat. Weight loss initiatives continue to focus on inactivity as a problem. Initiatives fail.
Only by taking on the food industries can we reverse our total reliance and addiction to fast food, junk food and sugar.
To end obesity, we need to end the commercialised nature of food production and go back to basics, teaching people how to eat sensibly and healthily.
- Cure for the Common Cold in the Pipeline
- Scientists are now very close to finding a new way to fighting viruses which could pave the way for a cure for the common cold plus a whole host of other viruses.
- Much loved Radio DJ Danny Baker has Cancer
- Statistics says that 1 in 3 of us will develop cancer, yet it is always sad to hear of a new case of cancer. Our thoughts are with Danny and his family. Hope the chemo works Danny.
- Scorpion Sting Could Aid Heart Bypass Patients
- It always amazes me where scientists find new cures and treatments. The latest sound like it should be filed under snake oil or herbal medicine, but it is actually real medical science. Learn more over at the MRC.
- The real facts about obesity are revealed in a new book
- This book by Zoe Harcombe explains in simple terms why so many people are becoming obese. Basically, everything that we are told about healthy eating is nonsense.
MotleyHealth reviews the book and highlights that the book explains how much of what we eat makes us fat, and much of it is labelled as healthy food! Fruit juice contains fructose, which we convert to far. Bread contains sugars, which we convert to fat. Exercise does not cure obesity, even athletes have to diet.
- How To Lose Weight and Get a Six Pack
- OK, really this book should be called "How to lose weight" as it provides the information on how to do just that. The 6 pack is something that certainly cannot be guaranteed - it requires a lot of hard work and dedication, strict adherence to both the diet and fitness regime, and to maintain that lifestyle for a long period.
But, if you just want to lose weight and get fit and healthy again, then this book is really good. The information comes from a nutritionist and fitness instructor that has learnt from first hand experience over many years exactly what works and what does not. Read the review for yourself and make up your own mind.
- Weight Problems Often Lead to Mental Health Problems
- Being overweight does not only cause serious physical health problems (diabetes, heart disease, stroke, cancer etc). Recent studies have shown that being overweight can lead to serious mental health problems too. More awareness is required to help people to understand how their weight can directly affect their mental wellbeing. Many weight problems can be reversed, but the effects of mental illness can be permanent.
- Stress Is Biggest Work Hazard
- Gone are the days of dangerous coal mines and textile factories, the biggest health threat posed to workers today is stress. Work related stress is a killer, possibly a silent one. Stress leads to many serious health problems, such as depression and obesity. Many managers are still unaware of how their own bad practices can result in a reduction in productivity as a result of not managing working conditions in a professional and safe way.
- If you skip breakfast you may be more likely to get heart disease
- A cohort study (one that follows the lives of many people over a long period) has concluded that people that skip breakfast are more likely to develop heart disease.
It seems that the type of people most likely to skip breakfast are also more likely to have a poor diet and do less exercise. There is not actually any evidence that shows that people that eat a healthy diet and exercise on a regular basis are more likely to get heart disease as a result of not eating breakfast sometimes.
- Grow Your Own Organs!
- We have managed to grow a human liver in the lab. This could mark the start of a new era in human medicine. Maybe a day will come when no person will ever have to wait for years to receive a donated organ to help them have a normal life again. One day scientists will be able to grow body parts to order.
- Belly Fat Reduces Testosterone
- A scientific study into belly fat (visceral fat) showed that men with too much belly fat have lower testosterone levels. Basically, belly fat makes you less a man. Lower testosterone can affect fertility as well as fitness - less testosterone means less muscle - this makes it harder to burn fat.
- Healthy Heart Needs a Healthy Lifestyle
- The British Heart Foundation provide some good advice on keeping a healthy heart by following a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise and healthy eating.
- Calculate BMI for Children
- You may have heard that one of the problems with the BMI system is that it does not apply to children. Well, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have addressed this and created a BMI calculator for children and teenagers.
Who are the CDC? CDC′s Mission is to collaborate to create the expertise, information, and tools that people and communities need to protect their health – through health promotion, prevention of disease, injury and disability, and preparedness for new health threats.
- Diabetes UK Provide Excellent Healthy Eating Tips
- Diabetes UK is a charity that helps people that are suffering from diabetes. 90% of diabetes sufferers have type 2 diabetes which is caused by poor diet and obesity. Their tips for healthy eating can help you keep your weight down as well as prevent diabetes developing.
- Oolong Tea May Actually Work!
- I am always sceptical of anything that claims to be a weight loss wonder cure. The marketed spiel always stinks of a scam to me. So I did some research and it seems that there is pretty strong evidence that oolong tea (more so that green tea) does help you to lose weight.
I am certainly not endorsing any products though. I like oolong tea myself, although not been drinking so much in recent years. (more coffee and assam these days) but recommend that if you do decide to convert to oolong that you buy some nice tea - do not waste money on oolong tea extract in pill form. Have a cup of tea and enjoy it!
Always get the loose leaf tea in tins too. Tea bags are really not as good! And you do not need to add anything to it - just brew in boiled water for 5 minutes then strain and drink. Yum.
- Google's Wonderful Wheel of Search Options
- The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, The wheels on the bus go round and round, all day long.
And so does Google's search wheel. You can get dizzy trying to follow it. Webologist.co.uk provides more information on this great new search tool from Google.
- Councils Raising Money Through Parking Fines?
- Suspicious activities seen on the streets at after dark in Essex - traffic wardens are on the prowl!
- Yellow Pages - The Pocket Edition
- It gets smaller every year, and possibly better for it!
- Google Search Gives Thumbnail Screenshots
- Great new feature in Google search, the ability to preview a website before reading it.
- Samatha Harris' Fitness Secrets Revealed
- She does a lot of different exercises, from yoga to kickboxing, exercise bikes to weight training.Variety is the spice of life, and she is certainly hot!
- Lifestyle and Cancer Linked Closer Than Thought
- Eating a healthy diet, and that really means low sugar and low saturated fat, is the key to avoiding cancer. In the past, ancient populations rarely had cancer. So what did they do differently?
- Losing Belly Fat After 50
- Belly fat is almost entirely a result of too much food, although exercise is required to aid fat burning when losing weight. Learn how to lose belly fat the healthy way - and the permanent way!
- Diet and Exercise IS BEST WAY to lose weight
- Is this really a shocking discovery? That diet and exercise are the best way to lose weight? Specifically following a weight loss plan with set meals and workout routines.
- Don't Blame Your Genes for your Belly Fat
- Diet and lifestyle cause belly fat, not genetics.
- Should doctors be more proactive?
- Doctors only ever react to ill health, why don't they nip health problems in the bud by suggesting to patients that they start exercising and dieting before the problems occur?
- Every Public Appearence is a Marketing Opportunity
- So do not screw it up!
Just saw this photo on Facebook, a friend of a friend's picture of British PM David Cameron standing beneath a somewhat unsuitable shop sign.
- Gavin Henson Rugby Workout
- If you saw Gavin Henson on Strictly Come Dancing this evening then you may be interested to know how he trains to get in such great shape.
- How To Recude Diabetes Risk Caused by Belly Fat
- Having a fat belly is a greater indicator of increased diabetes risk than just being generally overweight.
If you are developing a beer belly you must take action to lose weight.
- Advice on losing belly fat
- Simple but effective advice to lose belly fat and get a flat stomach. The two references from MotleyHealth are particularly good.
- Geoff Huegill’s Swimming for Weight Loss
- Geoff Huegill is the Australian swimmer that lost 50kg after a long period of depression. He managed to lose weight by following an intensive fitness program and eating a healthy low sugar diet.
- Get Your Website on Google Page 1
- This trick really works, from a top secret SEO guru!
- Karen Owen Regrets Sharing Her Sexual Exploits with Friends
- So much for friends. Karen Owen from Duke Uni was a great lover of lacrosse, and a great lover of the fine athletes that graced the lacrosse field. She took her love of these athletes as far as it could go by bedding most of them.
There is nothing wrong with this, so as long as safe sex is practised. But she decided to rate each athlete and then create a power point presentation. And then she shared it with some friends.
After sharing it with 2 or 3 friends is quickly leaked to all 14,000 people at Duke Uni, and then to everyone with Internet access, which is quite a lot!
Poor Karen has now deleted her social network profiles and gone into hiding.
- Google Limits Search Referrals at Site Level
- Statistics from Google Webmaster Tools shows that for some websites Google limits the number of daily visitors in lots of 500. For example, in the case study mentioned, Google sent 1600, 1900 or 2400 visitors a day. The number of search impressions (how often a site appears in the search results pages) varied each time.
- Eat Up Your Fruit and Veg
- And don't just eat purple potatoes, eat a wide variety of different fruits and vegetables for better health.
- Eat More Fruit and Veg to reduce lung cancer risk
- Aimed at smokers, who really should quit smoking if they are concerned about their health, but no doubt that the research applies to everyone else.
There are so many reports that have found that a certain fruit or vegetable helps to reduce a particular type of cancer, but it seems that the best bet is to just eat a variety of fruits and vegetables anyway.
Men are advised to eat lots of tomatoes - prostate cancer. Women to have lots of watercress for breast cancer. So add those to the shopping list at least.
- Lions Attack Trainers at L'viv Circus Ukraine
- Surprised this does not happen more often really. A couple of people poke sticks at lions at a circus, and then the lions decide that they have had enough.
- Shocking Story of the State of Our Mental Health System
- Girl interrupted was based on fact, and this story is fact. A woman fells depressed, sees a doctor and is then sentenced to an undetermined length of time in a mental institution. Only having a caring partner outside helps her escape.
- Danielle Lloyds Fast Weight Loss
- Another celebrity loses a lot of weight quickly by dieting and exercising just after giving birth.
So many women, especially celebrities, seem to put their looks before the health of their children. Is she breastfeeding? If she is, then that is OK. But generally nursing mothers cannot follow such restrictive diets.
- Sleep More To Lose Weight
- Lack of sleep reduces your chance to lose belly fat and get a flat stomach, according the American scientists. So if you are overweight and going on a diet or weight loss plan, ensure that you get a full night sleep every day.
- MotleyHealth Delivers Great Weight Loss Advice
- Get fit and lose weight. That's the ticket! MotleyHealth now provides the leading weight loss programs so you have no excuse for not losing weight. Don't leave it until your 2011 new Year Resolution to lose weight, do it now!
- Fitness and Our World Talk about Belly Fat
- Belly fat - first to come, last to go. How to get rid of it? You gotta sweat it out, burn it off, and eat like a lean, mean dieting machine.
- Purple Potatoes To Save Your Life!
- Purple chips are probably not part of a healthy purple potato diet, but purple mash certainly is. Kids will love them!
- Richard Branson's Advice Extends Beyond Business
- Great read. Branson provides some sound advice on running a business. I especially like this one. Taking risks. I recently took a big risk that saw revenue fall by 75%, but I am still convinced that it means in the long term I can more than double revenue. Sometimes you have to make change for the better, even if in the short term things may go downhill a little. Innovate, improve, modify, always strive to be the best that you can be.
This can apply to all walks of life, health and weight loss included. If you hit a wall, you need to make changes. Big changes can always mean taking a step backwards for a while as you readjust to the new conditions. But look to the future always, focus on the long term plan.
- Is This As Good As It (Humans) Gets?
- Have athletes reached their full potential? Can we really go faster, or are Phelps and Bolt going to go down in history as the perfect, ultimate, best athletes of all time?
Look at Phelps in this photo. Could a man that eats 14,000 calories a day and trains 364 days a year with the top sports scientists and nutritionists working with him 24 hours a day really get any better?
More about Phelp's diet here: http://www.motleyhealth.com/news/michael-phelps-greatest-olympic-swimmer-workouts-and-diet
- Anti-Breast Cancer Diet
- Combined with eating more watercress - http://www.medimise.com/cancer/watercress-may-prevent-breast-cancer - following a strict diet 2 days a week may help to prevent breast cancer.
Yams help too.
- Call To Ban Smoking in Cars
- Good news for passive smokers, although it will cause an uproar. Dr. Tony Jewell, Chief Medical Officer, wants to see a ban on smoking in cars.
If you have ever say in a car as a non-smoker with a person smoking, it is hell. Parents should certainly not be allowed to smoke in cars with children present. That is pretty much child abuse.
Smoking has been banned in public place to improve health. Now it needs to be banned in cars. And yes, before you ask, I think it should be banned in homes too. Ban it everywhere. Increase the legal smoking age to 60, that should do it.
- It Came From Outer Space! Space Ship Lands in China
- OK, don't panic! There are no aliens! This is the story of a Chinese lunar probe that crashed into a village killing, no, harming nobody. Nobody was hurt in this incident. The only bit that landed fell safely on open ground near a village. OK.
- Eliot Spitzer and journalist Kathleen Parke Crash and Burn
- It is one of those stories where to be honest, there was a lot of fuss over nothing. A lot of hot air. Some people expected great things from another politician being on the tele talking about current affairs. For most people, they were just not interested.
Still, almost half a million people watched the show. CNN consider that a failure, I'd say it was a success considering.
- Knightley Keira Loses Her Heir
- OK, not a very clever title, but then I do not write for the Sun. Keira Knightley, that cute, slim and fancied British actress, has hacked off her hair. She looks stunning though with a bob.
- Father of IVF Wins Nobel Prize
- Professor Robert Edwards has won a nobel prize in physiology for his work in treating people with fertility issues.
So many children and adults alive today that would not be here without his research.
- Brazilian Politics Undergoing a New Change
- The elections in Brazil are not panning out in favor of Lula's party. Is there a new change coming, or will there be continuity as promised?
If one thing is certain, there will be a massive amount of work abandoned, with projects being pulled and accounts being wiped clean to cover up the corruption that is endemic to society. The people of Brazil will lose out as they always do when there is a change of government, simply because so much tax payers money will be wasted.
- Children Taking Drugs, Drinking and Having Sex
- Is this normal? I do not mean socially normal, but naturally. Thing is, we do live in a society where rules are created to protect people. But if one thing is blindingly obvious, those rules just do not work. Priests abuse children, drugs are rife in prisons, teenagers get pregnant, everyone drinks. Maybe this is just normal. We as society create rules then act surprised when they are broken.
- Chilean Miners Almost Free
- Sounds like the miners in Chile may soon be freed, possibly by this weekend. Diggers are making fast progress now. Shocking to imagine these guys have been stuck underground for so long. So happy to hear that they will be freed and not buried alive down there.
- What to do if Google drops your from the Index
- And how to get Googlebot to come back again. The trials and tribulations of working on the Internet.
- Sleep More if You Want To Lose Weight
- Latest research proves that sleeping more aids weight loss. People that fail to sleep enough, around 8 hours per night, find it harder to lose weight. This follows on from research carried out at Birmingham Heartlands hospital last year: http://www.motleyhealth.com/lose-weight/if-you-cannot-work-out-how-to-lose-weight-sleep-on-it . Why? Its all about hormones, survival, and a little about binging.
- The Christina Aguilera Diet and Workouts | Nutrition, Diets and Healthy Recipes
- What Christina Aguilera eats and does to stay in such great shape.
- Is The Yellow Pages Dying? The End of Printed Advertising?
- If current trends continue, we could see a merger of the Yellow Advertiser and the Yellow Pages in a few years time, and even then it will only be a pamphlet.
- Surfing the Internet is Good For Your Brain!
- Stay healthy, surf the net!
- Kettlebell Training for Fitness and Health
- 8 Kettlebell training videos for explosive strength
- Runners and Riders: Doncaster St Leger Meeting 2007
- Racing returns to Doncaster racecourse on Wednesday 12th September after a huge redevelopment sees a new grandstand which will be opened by the Princess Royal before racing. The feature race on Wednesday will be the £300,000 St Leger 2 yo Stakes over 6 f
- Home cinema advice
- Homepage | Men's Fitness Magazine UK
- Acupuncture.Com - Gateway to Chinese Medicine, Health and Wellness
- Yoga Village UK - information about yoga in the uk
- Chow Gar Southern Praying Mantis Kung Fu
- Martial Arts Channel
- Chow Gar Southern Mantis
- 5 Elements Martial Arts Home Page
- T'ai Chi Ch'uan Links
- Yang Family Tai Ch Chuan
- Tai Chi & Qigong (chi kung) DVD, Book, FREE Lessons, Teachers Directory, Natural Health - Asian Lifestyle Products Home Page
- ExRx (Exercise Prescription) on the Net
- Exercise Encyclopedia » Videos » CoopersGuns Health, Fitness & BodyBuilding
- Fitness & Health Information, Advice, Articles and Fitness Equipment | Fitness4Living.co.uk
- Weight Training & Weight Lifting Exercise Programs
- Total Fitness Bodybuilding Weight Training Program
- Weight Training Techniques
- Free weight training workouts and muscle building routines
- Weight Training
- History Matters Home
- City of London Library logon TalisPrism
- Jon's Health and Fitness Page on Geocities
- Geocities Health and Fitness page
- Yahoo! 360° - Jon W's health, fitness, weight loss, diet, fat reduction, body building and exercise page.
- String Vest's health, fitness, weight loss, diet, fat reduction, body building and exercise page.
- Jon’s health, fitness, weight loss, diet, fat reduction, body building and exercise page.
- Articles on health, fitness and relaxation from the Tranquillizer website
- Jon and Marcia's Homepage
- Jon and Márcia's Photo Gallery @ Fotopic.Net
- Jon and Marcia's photo album
- Jon Wade's photo website
- Main Page - ShareYourHoliday
- This is a public portal allowing anyone to share their holiday with their friends, their family and the rest of the world. Anyone is free to create a page containing a description of their holiday. Make it fun or informative, it's up to you. Add photos! L
- A recipe site, which contains several good burger recipes, plus other receipes that the author enjoys cooking, such as chicken lasagne, salmon in mustard butter, pudim de leite, thai green curry, plus others.
- Tranquillizer, health and relaxation
- A website that promotes health, fitness and relaxation through both eastern adn western methods, such a weight training, circuit training, tai chi, yoga, qiqong, diet, nutrition, and other alternative methods.